[CnD] Kichenaid mixer

Marie Rudys marmusic88 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 15:35:26 EST 2019

Oh, by the way, I am no longer friends with the woman

Who did that to me.  I felt violated when

She threw out al those mixer attachments.  I told her how much

They cost, and that she should replace them for me, but, she never did.

That was the end of our friendship.  And, I realize

Nobody puts any good mixer like that in garage sales.

I either just use a wooden spoon to mix anything, or

My food processor or blender.  It's much lighter than the stand mixer would
be.

Marie