[CnD] Kitchenaid mixer

Ann tate886 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 17:34:52 EST 2019

darn I wish I'd known back in 2014 you wanted to get rid  of your
Kitchenaid I'd have bought it from you, attachments or not. Some of the
attachments are expensive, but usually not nearly as expensive as the
mixer, itself.

did you not know attachments were not included before you  bought it
because to let you think that and it not be true is really dirty of that
person. did you make her give you a refund, at least?

I love my new Kitchenaid. It's far more adjustable and flexible than my
food processor, which is sometimes too powerful even on Pulse.

~Ann