[CnD] Kitchenaid mixer

Marie Rudys marmusic88 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 17:47:49 EST 2019

Well, to me, the attachments ARE expensive, when you are on
SSI.  I am sorry; all I had left was the flat beater,
Bowl and stand, of course.  And, if you like the color blue,
That is what it was.  My last "husband" bought 2 of those mixers,
And when I divorced him in 1997, even though I did not really want it,
He gave me the blue one.  But, after this woman threw away al
Those attachments because of a cockroach infestation, along with a lot of other
Kitchen stuff, I just couldn't see keeping it anymore.  She told me none of those things
She threw out could be cleaned up because of the roaches.
Since then, I don't buy so much stuff anymore.  I just cook with less equipment than I used to.

Marie