[CnD] Kitchenaid mixer

Marie Rudys marmusic88 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 17:52:32 EST 2019

The person who did that to me didn't care; she just wanted to clean out my
Place wholesale with no regards as to the fact that when I bought those
Attachments, it was before the meltdown.  I told her to look for them at garage sales,
But she never did.  I no longer had the receipt from the place I bought the attachments
>From in the early 2000's.  Yes, I knew the attachments were optional.
The place I got them from, was a store where professionals and restaurants bought their
Equipment.  I don't even know if it is stil in business anymore.

Marie