[CnD] Kitchenaid mixer

Ann tate886 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 18:04:07 EST 2019

Oh you're right  there are many that go, new, for over $150 ... or more!
YIKES! That is too darned expensive for me, too, also on a fixed income.

I'm totally blind so as long as it isn't white I don't care much about
color. And I am lucky that my KitchenAid mixer was a Christmas present
that came with a couple of very nice extra attachments included.

Doesn't matter what you use just as long as you are happy with it,
that's what counts.

~Ann