[CnD] filling up ice trays

Deborah Barnes misslady0971 at att.net
Thu Jan 24 10:33:44 EST 2019

Yeah, one day I asked somebody if they had an ice pick; they looked at me like I was crazy.  "What's an ice pick,"  she said.  I was flabbergasted!  When I was a kid, if you got ice from somewhere it was in a big block; everybody had an ice pick.

We got my mother-in-law an ice machine.  Talk about loud!!!  Everybody in the apartment building knew when she was chopping ice!

My greatest find was when I found the Tupperware icetrays with lids.  I'm sure you can get rubbermade and others now, but I was so happy as I always (and I do mean always) would spill water somewhere, and so did everybody else.  And in my family, when someone spilled water, they usually said words they never said any other time.  There was just something about spilling water when filling up ice trays!!!!!!

Deb B.