[CnD] filling up ice trays

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Thu Jan 24 11:28:22 EST 2019

An ice pick is essential camping equipment if using one of the camping
facilities since machines that vend ice may only sell big ice blocks.
Thanks for having written this up since though I'm pretty good at
gathering camping equipment together for a trip an ice pick is one of
those items I would have forgot otherwise.