[CnD] ROASTED GARLIC BUTTER MUSHROOMS

Sugar Lopez sugarsyl71 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 26 23:52:14 EST 2019

ROASTED GARLIC BUTTER MUSHROOMS

These Roasted Garlic Butter Mushrooms are perfect for an appetizer, a side
dish, a meat substitute, or your cheese board!

Prep Time: 10 mins

Cook Time: 15 mins

Yield: 8 servings Category

16 mushrooms (Crimini or baby Bella)

6 tablespoons butter (melted)

6 cloves garlic (chopped fine)

2 teaspoons fresh thyme (3 teaspoons dried)

2 teaspoons fresh rosemary (3 teaspoons dried)

Prepare the mushrooms

Take a damp cloth or paper towel and gently clean off the mushrooms.

Remove the stems.

Place the mushroom caps in a cast iron skillet or foil-lined baking sheet.

Preheat oven to 400F.

Prepare the garlic butter mixture

In a small bowl combine the melted butter, garlic, thyme, and rosemary.

Stir to combine.

Brush or spoon just a little of the butter over each mushroom cap.

Spoon the garlic and herbs evenly into each mushroom cap.

Brush or drizzle the remaining butter over the mushroom caps.

Bake the mushrooms at 400F for 15 minutes.

Remove the mushrooms when they are browned and the garlic and herbs are
fragrant and bubbly.

Remove from the oven and cool for a few minutes.

Eat as an appetizer, side dish, or as a great addition to your cheese board.

"Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever
state I am, therewith to be content."

-Philippians 4:11

Please Remember me at:

Hugs, Sugar