[CnD] what to eat before and after gallbladder removal

Nicole Massey nyyki at gypsyheir.com
Thu Jan 31 20:58:29 EST 2019

Some folks don't do well with fried foods or stuff with higher fat content after losing their gall bladder. (I've had no trouble with that, and my gall bladder came out 22 years ago) These problems sometimes go away as the liver can take over. It's been so long for me I can't remember what they told me, but if possible get a nutritionist consult while he's in the hospital.