[CnD] EASY BREAKFAST CASSEROLE

Sugar Lopez sugarsyl71 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 9 14:37:59 EST 2019

EASY BREAKFAST CASSEROLE

1/2 lb. breakfast sausage

3 green onions, chopped whites and greens

4 eggs

1/2 C. milk

3 frozen shredded hash brown patties

1 1/4 C. shredded Colby jack cheese

Brown and crumble the sausage in a skillet. Drain off any grease and spoon
the sausage into the bottom of a 9x9 baking dish. Sprinkle half of the green
onions over the sausage. Whisk together the eggs and milk, pour over the
sausage. Top with 1 C. of the cheese. Place the hash browns on a plate and
pop in the microwave for 30 seconds to soften enough to cut. Cut each patty
into 6 pieces. Place on top of the cheese. Bake in a 350F oven for 25
minutes. Remove and top with remaining cheese and green onions, return to
the oven for 5 minutes.

"Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever
state I am, therewith to be content."

-Philippians 4:11

Please Remember me at:

Hugs, Sugar