[CnD] Recipe Request

Nicole Massey nyyki at gypsyheir.com
Sat Feb 9 23:23:46 EST 2019

It might be in the cookbook, "The Best Recipes from the Backs of Boxes, Bottles, Cans, and Jars" which tends to have a lot of this stuff. Mama Peach, who has a recipe mailing list, has converted recipes from this particular book, so if someone could ask her about this that might provide some information.