[CnD] PAYDAY BARS

Sugar Lopez sugarsyl71 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 16 14:03:09 EST 2019

PAYDAY BARS

"Sinfully delicious bars that taste just like a PayDay(R) candy bar. The
salty mixed with the sweet is heavenly! No baking in oven needed!"

Prep 10 m

Cook 5 m

Ready In 1 h 15 m

cooking spray

1 (16 ounce) jar dry-roasted peanuts, divided

1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk

1 (12 ounce) package peanut butter chips

3 Tbsp butter

3 cups miniature marshmallows

Spray the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.

Spread 1/2 of the peanuts into the prepared baking dish.

Cook and stir sweetened condensed milk, peanut butter chips, and butter in a
saucepan over medium heat until melted, about 5 minutes. Add marshmallows
and stir until smooth. Pour mixture over peanuts and top with remaining
peanuts.

Refrigerate until chilled, 1 to 2 hours. Cut into bars.

"Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever
state I am, therewith to be content."

-Philippians 4:11

Please Remember me at:

Hugs, Sugar