[CnD] instant pot with wifi

Drew Hunthausen dhunthausen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 13:07:22 EST 2019

Can you please send me the button chart as well. I got this unit around the start of the year but haven’t used it yet. I hope they make the wi/fi function more accessible with updates to the app at sometime. thanks

Drew Hunthausen
The No Excuses Blind Guy
#1 Blind and Hearing Impaired Motivational Speaker, Triathlete,
& International Best Selling Author

Get my free guide, The Five Keys To Living A No Excuses Life Filled With Joy, Peace, and Prosperity!
http://DrewsInspirations.com

To book Drew for your event go to
http://bookdrew.com
(714) 296-7111

With an Attitude of Gratitude and no excuses, The Best Is Yet To Come!
http://NoExcusesBlindGuy.com