[CnD] instant pot with wifi

Cristobal Muñoz cristobalmuli at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 15:57:29 EST 2019

The WIFI inquiries have come up quite a bit, but what I don't think has really been addressed is if iOS app accessibility issues aside, is the app actually usable to either execute/initiate  functions or check the status of the IP (time left, warming function, etc).
I've got one of the Bluetooth models and I use my IP anywhere from 3 to 5 times a week. Making up a chart is all fine and dandy, but, 1. If a chart is all you want, then what's the point of getting the WIFI version? And 2. Labeling out the buttons still doesn't really address the other aspects that the app interface provides.
I'd be curious to know what actual accessibility limitations the current iOS app has and whether you are still able to monitor or interact with the IP in this way.