[CnD] instant pot with Wi-Fi___33

Charis Austin charis533 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 04:53:55 EST 2019

Hello:

The app is called Instant Pot. I have downloaded the app and it has a lot of recipes. In addition, once you create an account you have access to the controls. It looks very similar to the Smart Cooker app that controls the Bluetooth model.

I believe that the Bluetooth model was discontinued because they were making the wifi one. There seems to be a bigger range with the wifi model.

Charis