[CnD] The newwave oven

John Kolwick john2109 at suddenlink.net
Wed Mar 6 10:20:39 EST 2019

      I would generally say yes it is, however, depending on the model you have.  The one I have was purchased several years ago.  The buttons are on the top and are widely spaced and very tactile.  I have not used it in some time, so I am reluctant to tell you the layout.  Sorry I cannot be  of more help.  Have you examined the oven yet?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10