[CnD] CP Old Fashion Stuffed Peppers

Sugar Lopez sugarsyl71 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 6 12:25:10 EST 2019

Hhi
Yes, they steam beautifully with tops on and they look more pretty and most importantly, it kind of stops them from spilling over, if that makes sense.
Smile
sugar

"A day without a friend is like a pot without a drop of honey."
-Winnie the Pooh
Please support me in my journey to another opportunity of life at:
Hugs, Sugar