[CnD] BRUNCH CASSEROLE

Sugar Lopez sugarsyl71 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 31 12:25:59 EDT 2019

BRUNCH CASSEROLE

1 lb. bacon

1 tbsp. butter

2 onions, chopped

2 cups fresh sliced mushrooms

4 cups frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed

1 tsp. salt

1/4 tsp. garlic salt

1/2 tsp. ground black pepper

4 eggs

1 1/2 cups milk

1 pinch dried parsley

1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese

Preheat oven to 400F. Grease a 9×13 in. casserole dish.

Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until
evenly brown. Drain and set aside. In a separate skillet, melt the butter
and fry onions and mushrooms until tender.

Place potatoes in bottom of prepared dish. Sprinkle with salt, garlic salt,
and pepper. Top with bacon, then onions and mushrooms.

In a large bowl, beat eggs with milk and parsley. Pour over casserole. Top
with grated cheese. Cover and refrigerate overnight.

Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour or until set. If preparing and baking the
same day, cook for 45 minutes.

- - Winnie the Pooh

-Sugar