[CnD] Hostess Twinkie Dessert: Tried and True!

Cindy Simpson autumnrain310 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 18:20:12 EDT 2019

I have a question about this recipe. This just says a box of instant
vanilla pudding, and then the instructions say to layer all the ingredients
on top of the sliced twinkies. Are we supposed to make the vanilla pudding
first, then layer it with the other stuff? The instructions were not clear
and I don't want to assume anything.

Thanks for clarifying.

--
Cindy Simpson