[CnD] Hostess Twinkie Dessert: Tried and True!

Helen Whitehead hwhitehead at cogeco.ca
Mon Apr 1 19:50:19 EDT 2019

Sorry about that. You make up the pudding. And layer the remaining ingredients as the recipe states.
We only have the one size pudding here, as far as I know, in Canada, or at least in Ontario, where I live, it's the package where you add 2 cups of milk. Have no idea how many ounces or grams that is. But I buy the Jell-O brand.