[CnD] Hostess Twinkie Dessert: Tried and True!

Cindy Simpson autumnrain310 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 22:21:43 EDT 2019

Thanks so much for explaining. I figured that you probably were supposed to
make up the pudding first, but some recipes allow the liquid from the other
ingredients to absorb the pudding powder, or in this case the filling from
the sliced twinkies maybe, so I just wanted to make sure I was doing it
right if I decided to make this recipe. It sounds amazing!

--
Cindy Simpson