[CnD] Freezing meat

Drew Hunthausen dhunthausen at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 10:49:08 EDT 2019

Teresa,
Depending on how many different types of meat you are freezing this is a simple method I have used. Put the meat in a freezer zip lock bag or whatever the meat comes in and figure out a system with large rubber bands. For example, chicken could be one rubber band, beef two, fish three and so on. If you have a ton of different types of meat this might not work though. Then in your smart phone, computer, or even on a note card in Braille you can write down what is what in case you forget later. Just something that has worked for me in the past.

Drew Hunthausen
The No Excuses Blind Guy
#1 Blind and Hearing Impaired Motivational Speaker, Triathlete,
& International Best Selling Author

Get my free guide, The Five Keys To Living A No Excuses Life Filled With Joy, Peace, and Prosperity!
http://DrewsInspirations.com

To book Drew for your event go to
http://bookdrew.com
(714) 296-7111

With an Attitude of Gratitude and no excuses, The Best Is Yet To Come!
http://NoExcusesBlindGuy.com