[CnD] Freezing meat

Helen Whitehead hwhitehead at cogeco.ca
Fri Apr 19 11:32:10 EDT 2019

It's all about Braille labeling for me!
I have an upright freezer, so I put pork on one shelf, chicken on another, and beef on another. On the day of purchase, I Braille on an index card, what kind of meat it is, the date of purchase, so I can put the new stuff at the back, and pull the old stuff to the front. I just use Scotch tape to stick the labels on.
I'm not a patient person when it comes to devices, love things at my fingertips, so to speak, but that's just me!