[CnD] Freezing meat

Tina Kurys tkurys at outlook.com
Fri Apr 19 15:08:25 EDT 2019

Yes, some items present a challenge to label due to size or shape. I sometimes come across longer rubber bands and save them for this situation. Also, if I have items in a gallon zippered bag, I twist the corner with the zipper end and wrap the rubber band around that. If all else fails, I sometimes use freezer tape to tape the tag to the package. Freezer tape can be hard to find and masking tape doesn't stick as well in the freezer. Tina