[CnD] Nutribullet

Debbie Ralston debralston at myfairpoint.net
Fri Apr 19 21:26:34 EDT 2019

    	No the max line is not raised.

    	Get Outlook for iOS

On Fri, Apr 19, 2019 at 7:00 PM -0400, "Marie Rudys via Cookinginthedark" <cookinginthedark at acbradio.org> wrote:

Hello.

Does anyone have a Nutribullet, or ever used one?

I have a question that is not answered on the website.

I was wondering if the Max line on the Nutribullet is raised

So a blind person can feel it, or if it is user-friendly at all without

Or with low vision.  Also, I hope there is no waste after the

Fruits and vegetables are juiced.  I used to use a juicer, but I didn't know

What to do with the leftover pulp from the stuff after juicing, so I got

Rid of it.  If anyone can answer

That question, I would appreciate it so much.

Best,

Marie