[CnD] Would anyone have good experiences with the Nuwave air fryer

Brink-Chaney, Marcie A MBrink-C at dmc.org
Wed May 22 09:21:23 EDT 2019

I think the real question is, what is the difference between an air fryer, a nu-wave oven, and a convection oven?  They pretty much work on the same principle of circulating hot air around the food which cooks it faster and browns it faster and possibly better.  I have an air fryer, and a microwave/convection oven.

Marcie Brink-Chaney CVRT CATIS
Visually Impaired Services
University Health Center
Detroit Receiving Hospital