[CnD] Working with boiling water?

Nicole Massey nyyki at gypsyheir.com
Thu May 30 10:19:09 EDT 2019

Your ears are the important thing. Boiling water makes noise. I've heard folks suggest timing it, but how water boils has a lot to do with atmospheric conditions as to when exactly it'll start boiling. So the best trick is to quiet everything else in the house and use your ears.

Sent from my HAL 9000 in transit to Jupiter