[CnD] Posting Recipes

Mike and Jean mjs1981 at sc.rr.com
Fri Jun 28 14:41:01 EDT 2019

I am copying all of the recipes that i post and i am not forwarding any of them.  i seldom post to this list and am only doing so now because someone ask for specific recipies.  i will limit my posts to 5 per day and if i can get the e-mail of the person asking for these recipies i will send them directly to that address and not to the list.  sorry for any inconvenience.  I was under the impression that this was a cooking list where recipies could be posted for everyone to share.  mike