[CnD] looking for a waffle maker/pancake maker

Nicole Massey nyyki at gypsyheir.com
Fri Jul 12 14:21:58 EDT 2019

These don't seem to work for waffles, but try them out for pancakes.
Title: Martha's Cottage Cheese Pancakes
Categories: Breakfast, Low Carb
Servings: 2

     3 md eggs
     1 c  cottage cheese
     2 tb oil
   ¼ c  flour
   ¼ ts salt
   1.5 c  hot applesauce

Put eggs and cottage cheese in blender and blend until smooth (about 30 seconds).  Add oil, salt and flour.  Blend until smooth (about 45 seconds).  Cook pancakes as usual.  Meanwhile, heat applesauce in microwave for about 1 minute.  Serve over pancakes.

Sent from my HAL 9000 in transit to Jupiter