[CnD] looking for a waffle maker/pancake maker

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Fri Jul 12 14:50:13 EDT 2019

I was told as a diabetic never to eat a unit of carb unless I also ate a
unit of protein to balance that carb.  Reason being you're going to get
a sugar spike but the protein gets you a smaller slower spike than
otherwise would have been the case had you just eaten the carb.  Over
the years, I have found that advice to be accurate.