[CnD] molded bamboo spoons

Lisa Belville lisab12 at frontier.com
Sat Aug 10 17:02:44 EDT 2019

Mom got my sister and I a set of Bamboo implements.?? They're not really
spoons exactly, but they're not like a spatula, either. There's a long
thin one with a sort of paddle handle with little slits in it that's
like a combination scraper and turner.?? The other one is longer with a
spoon like depression in it.

Both of these are great for stirring or moving things around in a dish
or skillet.?? The only thing I have to remember is that they can't sit
around in water, so when I use them I have to wash and put them in the
drainer immediately.

Oh, and my sister, who does more advanced cooking says they work great
for deglazing pans when she makes broths and sauces.

Lisa