[CnD] molded bamboo spoons

Lisa Belville lisab12 at frontier.com
Sat Aug 10 17:06:50 EDT 2019

Hi, Wendy.

Have you used other bamboo things??? I'm wondering because I was looking
at target.com for bamboo cutting boards.?? Many of the reviews I read
mentioned chipping after a while, or that the surface needed to be oiled
regularly.?? It kind of put me off, so now I'm back to looking for
tempered glass cutting boards.

Lisa