[CnD] Helen's Favorite Shepherd's Pie

Marilyn Pennington m51pennington at gmail.com
Sat Aug 10 22:02:56 EDT 2019

I got this one from Helen and this one is wonderful.

Helen's Favorite Shepherd's Pie

1 pound ground beef

1 onion, diced

A can of corn, or frozen corn

A can of Franco American beef gravy or a can of Campbell's mushroom soup
Mashed potatoes Salt and pepper to taste.

Fry ground beef up with onion.

Peel and cube potatoes, cook, and mash. Add butter to potatoes, I don't
usually add milk to them.

Put ground beef in the bottom of a 9 by 13 pan.

Then, top  with  corn,  add gravy/soup, and top with mashed potatoes.

I've never tried it with cheese yet.

If you want the potatoes to be crispy on top, don't cover with foil.

Bake for about 30 to 35 minutes, until heated through, at  350degrees.
Enjoy.