[CnD] UPDATED SHEPHERD'S PIE From Marilyn

Carol Ashland carol97402 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 11 22:16:43 EDT 2019

I once made a casserole of mashed potatoes made the way my aunt used to make them, which was with butter, sour cream, and cream cheese. I used the largest casserole I had in the house, and it was totally full and hot from the oven. I took them to a Baha'i function. I was going to get some for myself - but they were all gone!

Carol Ashland
carol97402 at gmail.com