[CnD] Suggestion About Titles Of Recipes

kc8gmt at comcast.net kc8gmt at comcast.net
Thu Aug 15 13:41:50 EDT 2019

I don't mean to criticize anyone and I want you all to know I am very
appreciative of all the recipes everyone shares in here.
And Yes, I can take the title from the subject and paste it above the
recipe.
But if possible, could you please write the title right above the recipe?
Maybe some people may have a more difficult time doing this extra step.
Just saying, it just looks a little strange opening a recipe to copy it, and
it starts with ingredients and directions with no title above it.
Thank you so much in advance, and if I am inappropriate in mentioning this,
Helen and Marilyn, you know how to deal with me, (smile).
Lora and Leader Dog Firefly