[CnD] Suggestion About Titles Of Recipes

pamelafairchild at comcast.net pamelafairchild at comcast.net
Thu Aug 15 17:20:25 EDT 2019

Lora, I agree with you about the recipe titles. I am one of the ones who has trouble finding the title in the subject line and pasting it into the document. To find the title I have to hit the button that lets me respond to the message, then below where I would write a response I can usually read the subject line as part of the message below my response, and copy that line to the word document I am making of the recipe. But it is a lot of extra work and sometimes doesn't work. If the title is obvious I can just type it in without checking, but if there are any foreign language words in the title I have to try to copy it. When I see a recipe without its title I usually just decide I don't want it and move on.

Pamela Fairchild
<pamelafairchild at comcast.net>