[CnD] DUMP PUDDING CAKE

Dena Polston dpolston4 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 17:51:11 EDT 2019

I looked up a recipe on the Internet as I didn't know where you got this to see how much butterscotch bits were needed and howto make the Cook 'n' Serve butterscotch pudding. Taste of Home said 11 oz. butterscotch chips. But they used a yellow cake mix. I think the vanilla sounds very good though. They recommended 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans. I can't wait to try this. Thanks, Marilyn.