[CnD] Slicing fresh baked bread?

Nicole Massey nyyki at gypsyheir.com
Fri Aug 16 21:29:50 EDT 2019

I use a bread knife, which is one with teeth instead a smooth edge. And I bought a slicing guide at a department store a good while back that makes it easy to get even slices. It's a box like thing with no top and only one end, and there are evenly spaced grooves on two of the sides to act as guides. It was well worth having when I could see, even more so now.

Sent from my HAL 9000 in transit to Jupiter