[CnD] Slicing fresh baked bread?

Carol Ashland carol97402 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 22:48:08 EDT 2019

I am totally blind, and I bought a slicing guide that looks for all the world like a rib cage. It is open on top, and the loaf of bread sits in the slicer. Then it's best to use a serrated knife to slice the bread, guided by the ribs. Of course the heel is best eaten warm, with lots of butter on it! Oh, well; but that has nothing to do with slicing.

Carol Ashland
carol97402 at gmail.com