[CnD] Contents of flour & sugar

pamelafairchild at comcast.net pamelafairchild at comcast.net
Sat Aug 17 06:54:12 EDT 2019

The packages are smaller than they used to be, just like the candy bars. But the flour and sugar don't come in fun sizes. What a misnomer, there is nothing fun about smaller and the same or increased price. It is simple inflation at work. The standard 5 pound package of flour can be all the way down to 4 pounds. The labels reflect this, but who reads those when out with a shopping assistant? Well, much to their irritation, I do. By the way, it is also no secret that cake mixes and other packaged product mixes have also done the amazing shrinking act.

Pamela Fairchild
<pamelafairchild at comcast.net>