[CnD] Dog treat recipe?

Sugar Lopez sugarsyl71 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 19 17:01:31 EDT 2019

Peanut Butter Dog Biscuits

½ cups water (add more water later if required)
½ cup oil
2 eggs
3 tablespoons peanut butter
2 tsp. vanilla
2 cups flour
½ cup cornmeal
½ cup oats

Blend wet ingredients together. Whisk dry ingredients together and mix into wet mixture to form a ball of dough. Roll out and shape. Put onto a non-stick cookie tray or lightly greased one. Cook 20 minutes at 400 F. Turn off oven and allow the biscuits to cool in oven until crisp and hard. Store in airtight container.

- - Winnie the Pooh

-Sugar