[CnD] Mango, Avocado and Grilled Shrimp Salad with a Peanut Dressing

Sugar Lopez sugarsyl71 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 20 22:39:43 EDT 2019

Mango, Avocado and Grilled Shrimp Salad with a Peanut Dressing

Prep Time:15 minutesTotal Time:15 minutes Servings: 2

ingredients

2 tablespoons unsweetened coconut milk

1 lime (juice and zest)

1 tablespoon fish sauce

1 tablespoon peanut butter

1 birds eye chili (sliced)

1 teaspoon palm sugar (grated or brown sugar)

1 tablespoon cilantro (chopped)

1 tablespoon mint (chopped)

1 mango (stoned, scooped and sliced)

1 avocado (stoned, scooped and sliced)

2 handfuls salad greens

2 green onions (sliced)

2 tablespoons peanuts (roasted and chopped)

6 tom yum grilled shrimp (optional)

directions

Mix the coconut milk, lime, fish sauce, peanut butter, chili, sugar and cilantro in a bowl and set aside.

Assemble the salad, toss with dressing to coat and serve garnished with chopped roasted peanuts.

www.closetcooking.com

"I seldom think about my limitations, and they never make me sad. Perhaps there is just a touch of yearning at times; but it is vague, like a breeze among flowers."

Hellen Keller

😉

Sugar