[CnD] Mango Brown Betty

Sugar Lopez sugarsyl71 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 20 22:43:07 EDT 2019

Mango Brown Betty
Yield: 6 Servings
Ingredients
      2    half-ripe mangoes
    2/3 c  bread crumbs
    3/4 c  brown sugar
      3 tb butter
      1 ts cinnamon
Instructions
MANGO BROWN BETTY
Slice peeled mangoes to make two cupsful packed hard into measuring
cup. Melt three tablespoons butter and add the bread crumbs. Sprinkle
a layer of the buttered bread crumbs into an oiled baking dish, and
place on top a layer of mango. Sprinkle the fruit with sugar to
which one gteaspoon of cinnamon has been added. Add another layer of
bread crumbs, then a layer of mango, and top with crumbs. Bake at 350
degrees for about one hour or until the mangoes are soft.

"I seldom think about my limitations, and they never make me sad. Perhaps there is just a touch of yearning at times; but it is vague, like a breeze among flowers."

Hellen Keller

😉

Sugar