[CnD] MealthyCrisp Lid

Anna Dimovitz nippercat1 at verizon.net
Wed Aug 21 01:45:38 EDT 2019

Hi everyone!
I have seen a lot of posts about the Instant Pot Pressure Cooker.  I am thinking about purchasing the Ninja Foodi Pressure Cooker with crisper lid; similar to the Instant Pot Pressure Cooker; with one exception, the Instant Pot does not air fry/crisp.
Reading the pros and cons concerning both products, I like the fact that the Instant Pot is lighter in weight, not as bulky, and pot is stainless steel.   I also like the fact that you just press a button  to pressure cook instead of positioning a valve.
That being said, I like the fact that there is a crisper lid attached to the Ninja.
I understand there is a standalone crisping  lid called “Mealthy  Crisp Lid” which you can attach to the Instant Pot.  Has anyone purchased this product; if so, what do you think of this particular accessory?
I would appreciate any feedback. Thank you in advance.