[CnD] Dog treat recipe?

emtelk at frontier.com emtelk at frontier.com
Wed Aug 21 07:16:34 EDT 2019

My critters have all thought that the best treat is homemade frosty Paws.  And frankly, when I make them, I always taste them because I think they're good too.  Mix one 32 ounce container of low fat plain or vanilla yogurt with 2 tablespoons of honey and 2 tablespoons of peanut butter.  Then add one mashed banana.  Freeze in small cups or yogurt containers or Kongs.  It should make 10 little yogurt containers.