[CnD] Slicing fresh baked bread?

pamelafairchild at comcast.net pamelafairchild at comcast.net
Wed Aug 21 08:47:04 EDT 2019

I think that price is higher now. I have one of those knives if anybody wants it. As a left-handed person I was not able to figure out how to use it. I tried cutting a roast with it and that is all the use it has had. It sits on my counter top with the other knives in butcher blocks that I do use. If anybody wants it for the price of shipping and boxing, it is yours. I did not keep the original box it came in. I suspect the price would be about $20 because the block is heavy for its size. That would pay for the shipping and my trip to the post office, UPS, or Federal Express.

Pamela Fairchild
<pamelafairchild at comcast.net>