[CnD] MealthyCrisp Lid

Penny Reeder penny.reeder at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 10:32:23 EDT 2019

I have not purchased it, but it is available from Amazon.com for $50. I am
Considering buying it but haven’t quite decided primarily because it sounds like the number of servings one can prepare is quite small. If i were to buy the crisp lid, i would buy the one for the Instant Pot because that’s what i already have and enjoy using for pressure cooking.
Sent from my iPhone