[CnD] Roasted Fingerling Potatoes

Anna Dimovitz nippercat1 at verizon.net
Fri Aug 23 08:21:00 EDT 2019

I love a good, creamy mash potato dish; and, my next favorite would be roasted fingerling potatoes. These potatoes are hard to find, and, can also be quite pricey! I thought I’d share this recipe with you all! Sounds rather yummy!

Roasted Fingerling Potatoes

Recipe serves four

Ingredients

2 pounds fingerling potatoes

1 tablespoon olive oil
2 teaspoons kosher salt

1 teaspoon freshly grounvd black pepper
2 sprigs fresh rosemary, stemmed, chopped

Directions

Play’s potatoes in a large pot of salted water and Bring to a boil over high heat.   Boil for 5-7 minutes, then drain potatoes in colander.

Preheat oven to 400 ° F.

Thoroughly dry the par-boiled  potatoes with a paper towel.
On a cutting board, quarter the potatoes.

Play’s the potatoes in a large bowl, drizzle with olive oil, season with salt, black pepper, and fresh rosemary; gently stir until well-coated.
(Note: I would mix olive oil, salt, freshly ground black pepper, and rosemary in separate bowl; then evenly distribute over quartered potatoes)

 Transport the potatoes to a parchment-lined baking sheet; spread in an even layer.

Roast  for 35-45 minutes until potatoes are golden brown  and crispy.

Recipe taken from tasty website.