[CnD] Oatmeal raisin muffins Recipe

Blaine Deutscher blaine.deutscher at icloud.com
Wed Aug 28 22:55:46 EDT 2019

Good evening

I love oatmeal raisin cookies and was wondering if anyone might have a muffin recipe like this? I also was pondering this list with the advances in so many different apps and google if it will stick around? I know for me personally I haven’t been around much lately as I haven’t been doing a lot of cooking, but like how when people post recipes it’s usually tried and true over just looking up something online and submitting it to the list.

I’m looking forward to making pie as the fall season is upon us and before we know it Thanksgiving (for Canadians).

Take care everyone and I look forward to contributing in future discussions.