[Friends] Let your voice be heard on Main Menu

Jamie Pauls jamiepauls at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 19 05:49:22 GMT 2009

What does ACB Radio mean to you? What are some of your favorite ACB Radio
memories? Would you simply like to wish ACB Radio a happy birthday? Perhaps
you would like to wish all of the ACB Radio family happy holidays. Call the
Main Menu comment line at (206) 338-7823 and we will try to get as many of
your voices on the program as we can during next week's Christmas show. We
have some other good things planned for next week's show as well, so stay
tuned for further announcements.

Jamie Pauls
MSN: jamiepauls at hotmail.com
Skype: jamie.pauls